[wp-hackers] Apache 2.0 License?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sat Mar 19 23:33:06 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

So we are writing a plugin from scratch for a well-loved SaaS vendor and need to incorporate charts at their request. We looked at flot which includes Apache 2.0 excanvas. Explicitly, since you talk of relaxing, would including flot in a plugin keep that plugin out of the WordPress plugin repository?

-Mike