[wp-hackers] Plugin Licensing

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Mon Mar 14 13:31:35 UTC 2011

Im regretting opening this can of worms...if only I knew.

FWIW I have done some thinking about this on my own and have decided
that to restrict the css and images like that is kinda I underhanded
imo and im not going to do that.  Now someone could do what was
described in that gravity forms forums post someone linked to but the
way I figure it it probably still happens to gravity forms because
people aren't aware of the separate license or they just don't care.

--

I'm working on a support ticket plugin and I'm looking for users to test and
provide feedback on it.  Will bribe anyone who helps with a generous