[wp-hackers] WP Custom Post Type as 'Taxonomy' for Other Custom Post Type

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:56:01 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Thanks very much for this, these look great. But I wasn't really
looking for a plugin solution to the problem but roughly how one would
go about coding these kind of relationships where one has post type B
(releases) being organised under post type A (artists) within a single
plugin (or even in a functions .php file). So how to make one post
type owned by another simply - linking two together in a way that is
equivalent to a "artists has_many releases" in SQLish psuedo-code.

Thanks again.

All the very best,

Alex