[wp-hackers] Plugin Licensing

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Fri Mar 11 23:00:07 UTC 2011

I am looking to sell a couple of premium plugins and so I did some research
into some existing premium plugins.  I noticed that one plugin in particular
has the code licensed as GPL but the css and images seperatley licensed to
restrict redistribution.  What are you thoughts on this method?

--

Looking for users to test and provide feedback on new premium plugin here
soon.  Will bribe anyone who helps with a generous discount on the final