[wp-hackers] wp_remote_request not telling me the 301'd URL

Edward de Leau e at leau.net
Fri Mar 11 22:37:25 UTC 2011

well... < PHP 5.2 or < 5.3 and WordPress Support EOL is I think a duplicate
of :
http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/suggest-topics-for-the-july-15-2010-dev/

Now we are 0.5 year later and I see support with most big shared hosting
ones: mediatemple, dreamhost, A1, lunarpages, host gator, etc... etc..

So I think the decision to go from EOL for anything earlier than 5.2 to the
same discussion EOL for anything earlier than 5.3 will be earlier than 2032
:)