[wp-hackers] Regaring GSoC 2011

ashish mittal ashishmittal.mail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:35:01 UTC 2011

Hello members,

I am Ashish Mittal, a pre-final year BE student of Computer Engineering from
University of Mumbai, India. I intend and am very keen to take part in GSoC
2011 with Wordpress as my mentoring organization this year.

I am new to this list and to this organization and I wish to contribute here
as a developer.
I have already participated in GSoC 2010 under Sakai Foundation where I
created a subsystem ‘Event Explorer’ [0] for them. I have experience with
technologies like Eclipse, Maven, Git,  MySQL, Struts, Grails, JSP, Servlet,
HTML, CSS, Javascript/JQuery, AJAX, PHP, JUnit and Mockito. I am great with
UI interfacing and web 2.0 tools.

I have been through some documentations and past year’s projects. I wanted
to know if there are some tasks or good ideas which I could work on prior to
timeline so as to get a better understanding of the code base. If you could
kindly give me some information on the above, it will be very helpful to me.
Thanks in advance.

[0] -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/KERN-717+Event+Explorer

Regards,