[wp-hackers] $wpdb->prepare and dynamic field names

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 23:15:18 UTC 2011

$table and $id_field are hard-coded (as part of a switch). I'm not
that stupid (usually ;-)

I was just in a robot mode and following Mark's advice to escape even
if you "know" stuff is hard-coded. Seemed like good advice - but I
guess this is an instance where it's necessary to leave it be.

Thanks anyway,

Steve