[wp-hackers] Custom taxonomy count

Brenda Egeland brenda at redletterdesign.net
Wed Mar 2 22:17:03 UTC 2011

I have a custom post type, businesses, and a custom taxonomy, business-categories. I've tried using some of the taxonomy widgets (Custom Taxonomy Menu Widget and Taxonomy), and they include taxonomy terms that are in use only for pending posts, and when I display counts, the pending posts are included. I only want published businesses to be included.

I poked around trac and found this reported, but could not understand if this was actually a bug, or if there is a way around it.

Also, if someone could point me to directions for searching the archive of this list, that would be very helpful.

thanks,

Brenda Egeland
Red Letter Design
www.RedLetterDesign.net