[wp-hackers] What hook is triggered by a scheduled post going live?

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Wed Mar 2 18:24:21 UTC 2011

I'm trying to write a piece of code that triggers when a blogger's scheduled post goes live. Do anybody know what hooks are triggered at that point?

For example, when a post is made live during an edit I can hook with :

add_action('wp_insert_post', 'send_report');
add_action('new_to_publish' , 'send_report');
add_action('draft_to_publish' , 'send_report');
add_action('private_to_publish', 'send_report');
add_action('xmlrpc_publish_post', 'send_report');
add_action('publish_phone', 'send_report');
add_action('publish_post', 'send_report');

I'd tried with:

add_action('pending_to_publish', 'send_report');

but it doesn't seem to trigger, can anybody suggest another hook or method that would trigger when a scheduled post goes live?

c.

__

Christopher Ross
Online Portfolio - http://christopherross.ca