[wp-hackers] WP.org plugin last updated date incorrect

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Tue Jun 28 19:52:06 UTC 2011

On 2011-06-28, at 4:44 PM, Scott Reilly wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Justin Tadlock
> <justin at justintadlock.com> wrote:
>> Anyone else running into this issue after updating their plugins?
>>

> I've updated 18 plugins within the last 7 days.  Only 10 of them
> reflect the proper update dates.
>
> -Scott (coffee2code)

It seems hit and miss for me, the versions update but the date seems to only work sometimes then ... out of the blue, it works without me having updated anything. I put it down to a cache somewhere along the line.

Chris

__

Christopher Ross (cross at thisismyurl.com)
http://thisismyurl.com
WordPress Consulting, Design & Programming

Toronto - (416) 900-3731