[wp-hackers] Plugins and network activations

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Tue Jun 28 12:43:33 UTC 2011

John,

thank you for your feedback. I'm actually suggesting my users to install
Scribu's plugin before they activate mine network-wide. Unfortunately
some of them still report that it didn't help, and that only the tables
for the main blog were created. I guess I'll have to look into adding
some ajax to my plugin. My only concern is that this should be handled
by Wordpress, not the plugin developers :)

Best,
Dino