[wp-hackers] Permalink Structure - Performance vs. SEO

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:13:17 UTC 2011

Lynne, I think this sense that you speak of is very important to include the
URL in the titleof the post (so the date to appear more visible in search
results) that in the URL. Know someone who usually put the date in the title
 of their texts?

See, people do not care if the date is in the URL, it is important to know
the date of thenews, the only way this information is more visible in the
URL that anywhere else on the page is if someone is only seeing the URL,
because frankly, when access to a newsURL is the last thing I'm paying
attention.