[wp-hackers] Nested blogs aka pseudo hierarchie in a WordPress Multisite setup

Adam Backstrom adam at sixohthree.com
Mon Jun 13 19:23:50 UTC 2011

We are using this method essentially unchanged since converting from
WordPress MU 2.9.2 to WordPress 3.1.3. The new Network Admin site
creator disallows
creating paths with
slashes<http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/3.1.3/wp-admin/network/site-new.php#L37>,
but you can edit them in similar to Casey's instructions ("Setting Up New
Blogs").