[wp-hackers] Permalink Structure - Performance vs. SEO

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:39:56 UTC 2011

Thanks guys, I am convinced that the best way, at least while the WP does
not updatethis part is to use the structure id / post as it should not
affect that much in terms ofSEO but it can bring an improvement in
performance.

DAvid, when I talk pages are pages created in WP, but not necessarily state
that havefewer updates.