[wp-hackers] Overriding Plugin "placements"

Charel Büchler charel.buechler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:25:57 UTC 2011

Hi hackfolks,

I'm the developer behind a portal called youngcaritas.lu and I have a
questions concerning plugin "placements"

For e.g: we use a little range of plugins to simplify for handling the
website, and those plugins, add their javascript code in the <head> tag,
but as yslow says I should put all my javascript into the footer of the
page, I'm trying to reach this goal and I wanted to ask, If I can
override the place they want to put it in with an add_action().. or
another function, does anyone knows a resource where I could lookup this
or has some code for me?

Would be great!
Cheers