[wp-hackers] Advice on providing plugin support

David Law wp-hackers at google-adsense-templates.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 15:50:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

Same problem here, even went to the trouble of dedicating a domain to
one theme and still have the same questions asked, though not as bad
as put a lot of the answers on the options pages for the theme with
links directly to seperate posts about specific settings (still 400
comments since Feburay)

What would help would be a plugin that allows searching within
comments, had a plugin that added comments to the search, but it would
only list the original article which wasn't much help. So if someone
searches for XYZ in the standard WordPress search form it lists
specific comments with a link to them, not looked for anything like
that for a while, wonder if one exists now.

David
--
http://www.stallion-theme.com/ Stallion WordPress SEO Theme
http://www.stallion-theme.com/stallion-wordpress-seo-plugin Stallion