[wp-hackers] Porn links in google cache

Deepak Mittal dpac.mittal2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:26:07 UTC 2011

Sounds like cloaking to me. Its possible the website may have been comprised
and attacker injected the code which only lets search engine view the links.

You should check the files. If you have done a simple grep search, attacker
might've obfuscated the code. You can try changing your user agent (via user
agent switcher adding for Firefox)  to googlebot and visit your site again
if what I say is true.
On Jul 14, 2011 8:51 PM, "Justin W Hall" <justin at justinwhall.com> wrote:
> Hey folks-
>
> It's been brought to my attention that when a site a recently worked in is
viewed via google cache, there is a whole list of mostly porn related links
that have been added to the bottom of the pages that obviously do not exist
on the page. My questions: