[wp-hackers] Term Meta - Trac'd already?

Daniel Cameron dan at sproutventure.com
Wed Jul 13 21:19:50 UTC 2011

> Database changes are a big deal. Just making a ticket and patch
> generally isn't enough. I'd wait until the 3.3 feature discussions
> begin and pitch the idea then. This being a fairly large feature and
> all.

Thanks, it's surprising to me that this would be considered a large feature,
since it's a very small change, it's not like a new table column is being
proposed to store all the meta in JSON format :) ... but I hear you.

If anyone is interested in this being added please bring it up at the next
discussion (IRC or whatever).