[wp-hackers] WordPress roadmap

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:46:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

As far as I can see there is no roadmap for what will be the focus for
the next version(s) of WordPress? Or am I just overlooking it? I tried
trac, but this just shows the tickets still open for the next version.
What I'm looking for is more of a 'vision' or focus for the next
versions, so I know what I can expect (& tell my clients) and see where
I may be able to help out. Anyone know where I should look?

Thanks,

grtz
BjornW

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Werkdagen:
Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.

Postbus 14145
3508 SE Utrecht
The Netherlands

tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70