[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin directory listing not updating

Daniel Westermann-Clark danieltwc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:09:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm trying to figure
out why one of my listings in the WordPress plugin directory is not
updating:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/http-authentication/

As is normal when I release a plugin, I updated the plugin yesterday
with a new version number and updated the readme file with that
version number as the stable tag.

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/http-authentication/tags/4.1

Other plugins are showing as "recently updated" in the directory. I've
verified my readme file, made sure that the version numbers match,
etc.

Did I forget something? Should I just bump the version number and retag?

--
Daniel Westermann-Clark