[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:37:08 UTC 2011

@Scott - Thanks for your help. What version of WP are you using this with?
Is it compatible with 3.2? I've found that I have to enqueue the css file
manually for it to actually affect the editor. Simply changing it in the
wp-editor.php code doesn't do anything for me. Strangely, I can click on the
code in the view-source, and I know that it's linked in correctly. Any
chance that I could see your working front-end version so that I could see
where my problem might be?

Thanks,

Kevin