[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:30:19 UTC 2011

Hey Dan,

I've only tried wp_editor on the front-end, so I'm not sure how well it
would work on the admin-side. I've toyed around with the idea of using
CLEditor or something similar, but I'd really like to use the built in
tinyMCE if possible. This would keep me from having to include RTE files in
my plugin.

Kevin