[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:11:37 UTC 2011

Scott,

I got the code inserted into a page template (just trying to get it to work)
and I don't see any Visual Editor buttons. I can click on HTML and it
switches so that I see those buttons, but I don't have any Visual buttons at
all. I've changed the CSS location and can view-source and verify that it's
being linked in correctly. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Kevin