[wp-hackers] Plugins using post types with localization

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:58:58 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

I'm using your plugin for know how to handle post types, but it seems is
unable to get the translations in post screens too. I see there are some
mods for not show some aspects, etc but I tried in remaining buttons and
labels around and the translation just don't reach anything. If I change
your code for display a whole editing screen, translation still doesn't
work.

I'm waiting for bbPress to see how this is handled there.