[wp-hackers] How to force WordPress to display messages only in English

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:26:15 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm using "Theme my login" plugin to move in front-end all the
features concerning login, registration, password recovery, etc.
The language of admin area is italian (unfortunately my customer
doesn't know english :-/) but the website should be entirely in
english (it's an international social network).
In order to do so also the error messages (login failed, etc.) should
be in english but now they are of the same language of admin area, so
in italian.

How can I force WordPress to display these messages only in english?
Is there a solution different from to select english as admin area language?

I hope I was clear.

Thanks

--
Dott. Pasquale Puzio