[wp-hackers] wordpress auto update

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Fri Jul 1 16:03:29 UTC 2011

But please make it all hookable.  Imagine what it will be like for the person managing 20+ or even 100+ sites for clients.  It will be like their birthday (where every site and company that's ever gotten their birthday emails them happy birthday) except it will be non-stop email for every site!

-Mike