[wp-hackers] backend script that will do only authentication, without loading complete WordPress

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:15:51 UTC 2011

We need to repeatedly send some info from client-side to WordPress
backend, but I guess loading complete WordPress to execute some very
simple operations would be an overkill. I knew there was a workaround
for load-script.php which minifies admin scripts, but looking at the
code now I see that it doesn't check for authentication, does it? In
our case that might be harmful. We need to check whether user is
logged in and is an admin. Is there an easy way to do that, without

Davit Barbakadze