[wp-hackers] making a post sticky within a category

kris feathers krichele at kfeathers.com
Wed Jan 26 15:57:26 UTC 2011

Can I make a post sticky under it's category? I clicked sticky and it made
it stick to the homepage, but I want it to stick at the top under it's
category.

I know I can make a page, but I don't the page to show as another tab under
the category... I just want it to show up as a post under the category
without showing as a tab when someone hovers over that categories tab.

I don't know if that makes sense. Sorry.