[wp-hackers] Changing TinyMCE blank line behaviour in 3.1

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:56:29 UTC 2011

I see that the TinyMCE editor in 3.1rc2 now replaces blank lines with
when text is pasted in. In previous versions blank lines were stripped out.

Is there a way I can revert back to the previous behaviour?

I'm setting various other defaults by hooking into the tiny_mce_before_init
filter and setting the init array elements, but I can't find any
documentation of a setting for handling blank lines.

Thanks
Simon