[wp-hackers] Wordpress in Multiple Environments

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Jan 17 06:00:37 UTC 2011

Output buffering, Production siteurl, and a few filters on site_url and
friends is the "standard" way of achieving it from the better setups I've
seen recently. Unfortunately, I dont have any code handy or anyone to direct
you to right now for it, but i've seen it done very well a few times, As
long as you understand how WordPress outputs content, and stores it in the
database, everything works sweet.