[wp-hackers] Quick question about server setup

William Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 03:01:58 UTC 2011

Can you explain a bit more about what you're trying to do? If you're
trying to allow people to e-mail in stories, for example, WordPress
has that feature built in.

PHP5 isn't a big deal, but if you're asking people to install
components it can deter a lot of users. If possible, use libraries —
I'm developing a plugin right now that requires some pretty hefty
libraries (including a Zend extension), but I got around having people
install them by using include_path.

William P. Davis
will.davis at gmail.com
207.660.5342