[wp-hackers] Hooks on image upload

William P. Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:55:50 UTC 2011

I'm creating a little plugin that automatically changes the author
field of an image on upload based on the image's metadata, but I can't
seem to find a filter or action to hook into. This is actually going
to be used with Scott Bressler's Media Credit plugin — right now the
person who uploads the image is automatically set as the author. I've
got a function all set to change the author based on the exif data,
but, as I said, there doesn't seem to be any actions I can hook into
to run the function.

Will