[wp-hackers] get_mu_plugins() not defined

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Jan 8 19:26:36 UTC 2011

Correct.
You should never run any code when the plugin is included, other than
register_activation_hook / add_action / add_filter
You have to wait until the appropriate hook before running code to ensure
that WordPress has been initiated and is ready to answer your requests with
correct data (some functions will return incorrect assumptions until that
time as well)