[wp-hackers] The problem with Contributions and This Thread

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Jan 3 16:50:37 UTC 2011

You again, completely miss the point and thus attempting to deviated the
argument away from the original point again. I thank you for playing, but
since the original point doesn't seem that it will ever be addressed. I
suggest we play in other sandboxes.

Thank you for your contributions and good day sir. I'd rather you had not
replied to this thread altogether, but I suggest we both go back to being
productive on our projects. Thank you for your time.

Jacob Santos

PS: Dirty Laundry? I'm interested in what you might have as it might help me
better understand your feelings toward the problem. However, I'm not
interested in following you down the rabbit hole again.