[wp-hackers] Plugin usage info

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Mon Feb 28 13:48:13 UTC 2011

Mark, I have several government clients who insist WP does not talk to external servers, as a result I have to strip this functionality from various modules before upgrades each time but overall, it's a great feature. It would be nice if there was an easy method for activating self containment (like airplane mode on a cell phone) but, I suspect that I am one of the few people on the planet who would ever use it.

Chris.