[wp-hackers] OOP in wordpress

john jfaucett at lavabit.com
Mon Feb 28 12:11:00 UTC 2011

I'm currently programming a plugin that allows registered users to
create their own profile pages and upload images for an their own
personal image gallery. I'm attempting an OOP approach but having
problems getting things to work. I really need some plugins / code
examples where multipage ie. multi-step forms are used in a wp plugin or
where users can edit and change their own information. I tried taking a
look at buddypress but its massive, if anyone knows of links to plugins
or coding examples on a smaller scale I would greatly appreciate it!