[wp-hackers] Admin Menu Active Item

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:41:40 UTC 2011

So I was just testing out my plugin when I noticed a minor issue.  Instead
of creating several menu pages, I created one but what is displayed differs
by a query var, however when that query var is set to show a
seperate interface the page is no longer highlighted as the active item, idk
if this would be considered a bug or not, but the main thing is I was
wondering if there is a work around, where I can force the item in the admin
menu to show as highlighted when I am accessing one of my admin pages.

Thanks.