[wp-hackers] Plugin usage info

Nathaniel Taintor goldenapplesdesign at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:14:43 UTC 2011

Out of curiosity, how does WordPress get the "active versions" info that's
displayed on the plugin stats page? I always assumed that that was based on
active plugins... in which case, the total number of active plugins should
be stored somewhere. Whether not it is - or even should be - publicly
accessible is a different question, though.