[wp-hackers] WordPress.org API

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Wed Feb 23 17:25:00 UTC 2011

Eric, I'm sure they'll take you up on that and take at least an hour or two off :)

 I use these API calls a lot to check versioning:

http://api.wordpress.org/plugins/info/1.0/crossslide-jquery-plugin-for-wordpress.xml
http://api.wordpress.org/plugins/info/1.0/crossslide-jquery-plugin-for-wordpress.json
http://api.wordpress.org/plugins/info/1.0/crossslide-jquery-plugin-for-wordpress.txt

I know there's a lot more to it, I'd love to see some docs for how to use more of the features.

Chris