[wp-hackers] WP 3.1 admin bar

SWORD Studios info at swordstudios.net
Thu Feb 17 20:25:29 UTC 2011

Chris is right that most people don't update (in my experience) usually they
are too afraid to because they don't know what it means or what will happen.

Also I think Chip is correct that people don't like change.  Look at
Facebook they force change on their users UI and everyone hates it (at
first) then they get used to it.

Change scares people.  All of this can be equated to fear.

Jesse