[wp-hackers] Diaspora protocol implementation for BuddyPress

Piyush Mishra me at piyushmishra.com
Sun Feb 6 16:25:24 UTC 2011

I was planning to put this up for my GSoC proposal this year but I highly
doubt if we can do this in such a short span. We can have a planned protocol
and start working on it for sure. So, if anyone's interested in making and
implementing the diaspora protocol or know about any group involved in the
like, do reply!!

Also, if we successfully build this, I dont think we'll have the need for
any move WordPress plugin coz it'll be just adding a second node in the
system, transferring all data(syncing) and disconnecting the first node.
Looking at it from the other side, if we have some ground work on "move
WordPress", we can definitely start from there.