[wp-hackers] SoC 2011 project idea

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Sun Feb 6 01:15:33 UTC 2011

Yes, WordPress is applying to GSoC again this year.  As for interest in
the task, I would recommend trying to *build* interest by pointing out
what the benefits will be, where we are currently lacking in this area,
etc.  Write it all up here for now and let people help you flesh out
your proposal (which you will turn in once WordPress is accepted to GSoC
and we start taking student applications).