[wp-hackers] Attaching photos to multiple posts

William Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:21:31 UTC 2011

We don't embed images in posts, we query the post's attachments and
display them above the article and in a sidebar (see: http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/02/02/news/bangor/roads-deserted-offices-closed-as-weekly-storm-hits-maine/)
. This is important for for several reasons, mainly that the content
is then pushed to our print edition and I don't want to have to worry
about stripping out cutlines and credits, also so that we can display
different-sized images on our homepage (http://
new.bangordailynews.com/) , etc. We don't embed anything in the text
of the story and instead use attachments to make sure all data is
properly fielded.

Will