[wp-hackers] Attaching photos to multiple posts

aesqe aesqe at skyphe.org
Wed Feb 2 22:08:47 UTC 2011

That's exactly how I did it in my File Gallery plugin :)

Each attachment copy gets a meta key '_is_copy_of' (value = original
attachment ID ), and each 'original' attachment gets a meta key
'_has_copies' (value = array with IDs of all of its copies).

(shameless plugin link: <http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/file-gallery/>)

I'd also like to know if anyone has any problems with this method, or
suggestion of a better way to do it.

cheers ;)