[wp-hackers] Category templates

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:27:45 UTC 2011

It certainly is. At this point, for not being able to implement
something like this and many other cool things that can grow along
with it shows as a "limitation" on the WP part. But WP has always been
able to get over such limitations so far. I hope this one too is a
matter of time...

What's a good URL or thread that I can look into about the "term meta"
table discussions. It seems many people wished/proposed/and been
waiting for that table. Is it in the works? Or is it not gonna happen
due to some reasons? If there are reasons, I'd like to know more about
it.