[wp-hackers] Switching theme depending time of the year

Aaron Jorbin aaron at jorb.in
Wed Dec 28 03:49:08 UTC 2011

Instead of different themes, I would reccomend (since switching themes
is guaranteed to not requiring setting up options or be user action
free) enqueueing[1] different stylesheets based on the php function date[2].

1) http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_style
2) http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

http://aaron.jorb.in
twitter: twitter.com/aaronjorbin