[wp-hackers] Private theme updates from SVN

Andrew Gray andrew at graymerica.com
Wed Dec 21 00:58:59 UTC 2011

Around our office we are starting to build a standard parent theme to start all our projects with.

Does anyone know of a reliable way to create a private repository for this theme, that was included in the update notification..  I would prefer to use SVN as the source for the files.

I have seen this code for GIThub, but not for SVN.

The final goal would be to have something similar to the hosted Wordpress.org theme repository, but that only our sites could access and only includes our parent theme.

I would love to have update notification in the backend when a new version of one of our private themes is updated.

thanks,

Andrew