[wp-hackers] plugins_url function

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Dec 14 15:23:23 UTC 2011

Is WP_PLUGIN_URL an accepted solution to point to the plugins directory? I
can't find any positive or negative comments on this nor documentation in
the codex.

I've been using the plugins_url() but here I encountered the constant too -
http://codex.wordpress.org/Determining_Plugin_and_Content_Directories (though
it is not recommended).

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX