[wp-hackers] to display the data error term

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:13:59 UTC 2011

I created a taxonomy 'team' and within the terms 'team 1', 'team 2' and
'team 3'. I want to list the data for each term on their respective pages,
so I created the file taxonomy-team.php and to list the data I was using
<php $ term->name // for example?> When access meusite.com /team/team-1
should appear on the "Team 1", but nothing appears. He print_r($term), and
nothing, but when I echo $term; appears the slug of the word, eg 'team-1'.
What am I doing wrong? Comom I list the data from the end when the user
accesses the page?

--
Amplexos,

Leo Baiano