[wp-hackers] pluggable.php and 'plugins_loaded' hook.

Ozh ozh at ozh.org
Thu Aug 25 15:43:35 UTC 2011

Isn't it somewhere on the roadmap to completely get rid of pluggable funcs
as they are implemented now?
I'm not sure I've ever found them actually worth the hassle they can
otherwise induce...

Ozh

--
http://ozh.org/ - @ozh on Twitter
WordPress plugins? I wrote a book! http://amzn.to/plugindevbook

> Cleanest solution would be to use an mu-plugin, as they load before all
> normal plugins. You could make your whole plugin an mu-plugin or have a
> special one that just handles this particular task ahead of time.
Obviously